SEARCH THE SCENE


IT'S ALL AROUND YOU!
IT'S ALL AROUND YOU!

We're surrounded for all I care!
BRACE YOURSELF!

AND BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MY TOP MUSIC VIDEO's of 2011!!!!!!

1. Paper lung - Underoath - By far there best video and by far the best of the year! pure breathtaking

2. Motionless in White- Immaculate Misconception 
This band put out this statement song and brought it to life in raw fashion!


3. Falling in reverse - The drug in me is you
Must of watched this one about 100x this year its that good!

4. Emmure - Solar Flare Homicide 
This one really brought there live show to video, who doesnt wish they were moshing in this video



5. Breath Carolina - Blackout
Watching this vid made me realize its my life goal to party alll night with these guys one day!



6. Bring me the Horizon - Blessed with a curse 
this one brought the soul Emotion of this song to life


7. All Time Low - I Feel Life Dacin 
Classic ATL right here, gota love this one


8. Miss May I - Masses of a dying breed
Dont think this video has anything to do with the song but fucking epic none the less



9. Memphis May Fire - The Sinner
One of my favorite songs of the year birthed this amazing hardcore video, LOVE THIS!!!!!



10. The Word Alive - 2012
There first real music video and one of the years best, love the story behind it and of corse the breakdowns!


No comments:

Post a Comment